+ New Thread

KYM Plays Deltarune: Chapter 1

Last posted Jan 04, 2023 at 07:18PM EST. Added Dec 29, 2023 at 09:58AM EST
106 posts from 6 users

Deblod100 wrote:

> "Hmmmm…"
> FIGHT
> Deliver Large Slap (To Subdue)

Lancer takes ~100 damage. His scooter finishes melting down the frozen deodorant. The pizza smell continues to linger…
TARGET: Kris ( Deblod )
"Yum! I can't wait to have everyone take a whiff!"

His scooter, which had been "cooking" the deodorant, is out of fuel.

The battle ends.
Lancer: What a battle, you clowns were tougher than I thought!
Lancer: Smell me later!
He heads eastward, away from Ralsei's Principality, delegated by the Soup Kingdom.

A deafening laughter permeates the air and perforates everyone's eardrums. Ludibrium, the jester Kommando_Kaijin had set on Mago to keep him out of his sight launches himself through the reality portal and lands directly onto Mago, knocking him to the ground.

"Oh, what a lovely ride! Let's do it again! Let's do it again! Let's do it again! Let's do it again!" He cackled as he danced on top of a stunned Mago, he jingled and clanked with every movement as his clothes were adorned head-to-toe with literal bells and whistles. "Ew, It appears I stepped into a bit of bad humor! Or should I say… no humor!" He then belted out a crazed giggle and began stretching Mago's lips into the a forced smile with the point of his shoes. "Does someone have a frowny-face? Why aren't you laughing? You're then center of attention!" *Ludibrium loudly announced. "…and the butt of the joke!" He mumbled behind his back as an unseen audience erupting into uncontrollable laughter followed.

Deblod100 wrote:

> Interact with Ralsei
> "Hey, you ok? You're finally awake. Where the hell are the stairs? We're going to miss class."

Ralsei, who is amalgamed with Magos, is awake.

Ralsei: Hhhh:-'.-"-,;., Head EAST to f-f-find the way back.
Ralsei: This giant door will surely help, won't it??
Ralsei: …
Ralsei: Anyways, this is also the border between my zone and Lancer's, so be careful everyone!

Ralsei: The commander is here.

Last edited Dec 30, 2023 at 01:33AM EST

Kommando_Kaijin wrote:

A deafening laughter permeates the air and perforates everyone's eardrums. Ludibrium, the jester Kommando_Kaijin had set on Mago to keep him out of his sight launches himself through the reality portal and lands directly onto Mago, knocking him to the ground.

"Oh, what a lovely ride! Let's do it again! Let's do it again! Let's do it again! Let's do it again!" He cackled as he danced on top of a stunned Mago, he jingled and clanked with every movement as his clothes were adorned head-to-toe with literal bells and whistles. "Ew, It appears I stepped into a bit of bad humor! Or should I say… no humor!" He then belted out a crazed giggle and began stretching Mago's lips into the a forced smile with the point of his shoes. "Does someone have a frowny-face? Why aren't you laughing? You're then center of attention!" *Ludibrium loudly announced. "…and the butt of the joke!" He mumbled behind his back as an unseen audience erupting into uncontrollable laughter followed.

Ralsei: You do realize that this is affecting me too, right?
Ralsei: If you aren't careful, I could accidentally cast spells which would spell disaster for us all‼

Some of the very old darkners let out a sigh of disappointment.
“Lightners, we have had enough clowniness for one lifetime, thank you very much.”
The angel-shaped part of the emblem starts to glow green…
As a result, the original FOUNTAIN OF LIGHT slowly changes color.
Of course, the one in the dark world remains bright yellow.

Last edited Dec 30, 2023 at 08:21AM EST

Ludibrium turns to Deblod100 and draws a line on the ground with his foot. He then pushes him over the line and cackles wildly as Deblod100 is immediately launched backwards with a large fist-shaped bruise on his face.

"You just crossed it, pal!" Ludibrium chortled out as he began to shove Mago into a comically oversized Jack-In-The-Box. After Mago was sufficiently trapped inside, he flipped through the air, vanishing into the shadows, his laughter haunting the room.

Kommando_Kaijin wrote:

Ludibrium turns to Deblod100 and draws a line on the ground with his foot. He then pushes him over the line and cackles wildly as Deblod100 is immediately launched backwards with a large fist-shaped bruise on his face.

"You just crossed it, pal!" Ludibrium chortled out as he began to shove Mago into a comically oversized Jack-In-The-Box. After Mago was sufficiently trapped inside, he flipped through the air, vanishing into the shadows, his laughter haunting the room.

Ralsei starts casting a wind spell which forces the party to advance into the Dark Kingdom

Kommando_Kaijin wrote:

Warning: LOVE approaching dangerous levels!
The current --KR-- levels may cause SOUL to spontaneously combust!!

Sans arrives, carrying a bag of marshmallows.

Last edited Dec 30, 2023 at 01:38PM EST

> SOMEWHERE FURTHER INTO THE DARK KINGDOM
> "Ughhh… That dick.. He nabbed my face good. Oh shit."

> Free Mago from Jack-In-The-Box
> "Ok, we're stuck down here with some wannabe joker who also might want to kill us. I say we try to get out of here, before he does something more dangerous."

Ludibrium starts telling jokes and doing pranks at Kaijin’s expense.
His --KR-- and LOVE start rapidly decreasing.

Sans is now giving everyone bags of popcorn

Last edited Dec 30, 2023 at 02:26PM EST

olors64 wrote:

Kaijin’s units begin to defect towards Soup King.

Ludibrium starts to hear a strange song coming from the Jack-In-The-Box. One that he is sure he has heard from somewhere before.

He pauses in his escapades, desperately trying to work out where he has heard this song before. Soon, he starts to hear words as well as music. Quiet at first, but getting steadily louder with the music.

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Soup King, Undertale wgah-nagl fhtagn.

So entranced was Ludibrium, that he failed to realise the symbol that had materialised on the wall in front of him

A staticky voice boomed loudly, the soundwave strong enough to stagger everyone nearby.

"Papieren, Bitte."

Ludibrium stared blankly at the symbol in a mix of awe, terror and confusion. After a few seconds of dumbfounded silence, the voice spoke again.

"Nein? Dann geh zurück, du diebische kleine scheiße."

The symbol transforms into a swirling vortex which sucks Ludibrium in and casts him back into the World That Was to be with his master. With one last throaty chuckle, the vortex and symbol fade away.

The voice spoke once more, but with a more gentle and calm tone.

"You can leave the box now, my little prince. The fool has been dealt with."

Kris and Glitch feel a heavy presence looming over them.

"My, my. What do we have here? Shouldn't you two be in school? Education is very important for people of your age."

There is a hearty chuckle that causes the ground to rumble beneath everyone's feet.

"I? Dear boy, it is most rude to demand one's introduction without first introducing yourself first."

Soup King suddenly felt as if something were terribly wrong, before he could think as to what, he spontaneously exploded into giblets with only a short woman dressed in a garb similar to Ludibrium's standing where he once stood. She simply smiled and waved followed by a familiar but unwelcome cackle emanating from Deblod100's pocket.

"Nice job, Sourire, you took care of that humorless fool!" Ludibrium said as he slithered out of Deblod100's pocket. "You know what? I don't remember telling anyone that they could leave the box…" He continued as he began shoving Magos and Deblod100 both into their own Jack-In-The-Boxes.

"Now that those two are handled, it's time to practice our act!" Ludibrium announced. "Yay! Practice time!" Replied Sourire, the short clown woman who telefragged Soup King. The two seemingly instantly transformed the room into the interior of a funhouse and began to perform all sorts of acrobatic feats while taunting and humiliating their captives.

Kommando_Kaijin wrote:

Soup King suddenly felt as if something were terribly wrong, before he could think as to what, he spontaneously exploded into giblets with only a short woman dressed in a garb similar to Ludibrium's standing where he once stood. She simply smiled and waved followed by a familiar but unwelcome cackle emanating from Deblod100's pocket.

"Nice job, Sourire, you took care of that humorless fool!" Ludibrium said as he slithered out of Deblod100's pocket. "You know what? I don't remember telling anyone that they could leave the box…" He continued as he began shoving Magos and Deblod100 both into their own Jack-In-The-Boxes.

"Now that those two are handled, it's time to practice our act!" Ludibrium announced. "Yay! Practice time!" Replied Sourire, the short clown woman who telefragged Soup King. The two seemingly instantly transformed the room into the interior of a funhouse and began to perform all sorts of acrobatic feats while taunting and humiliating their captives.

Kaijin and his units begin to amalgam together. Kris’s internal pressure rises rapidly.
He is panicking, and he is unable to access any of his ITEMS due to his condition.
Everyone else averts there eyes from the horrific sight.

Ralsei-Magos is unable to cast spells.

Realizing that this form will take awhile to heal, Sans teleports back to the Light World.

Soup’s fountain is ORANGE.

Last edited Dec 30, 2023 at 06:34PM EST

The eldritch presence that was once bound to the machine known as the Chaos Engine was confused. The clown had just squirmed out of the boy's pocket and the creature of order, Shirley(?) the Anathema had just exploded into existence in a shower of presumably her own gore.

"Tsk, tsk. This is most unlike you, old friend. I'm suppose to be the insidious presence behind the Dark Lands who challenges people on their concepts of what morality and evil is."

A clock-work arm of rusted metal forms out of the wall and brushes the largest lumps of giblets off her blood soaked shoulders.

"That young man of yours is turning out to be quite the menace, isn't he? If this keeps up my dear, you and I are going to have to switch roles."

Suddenly, Ludibrium collapses as he comes under mental attack from the Old One, becoming delirious and believing that Shirley(?) has transformed the area into a giant fun house after he had captured the children and the princeling.

"I have to admit, this fool of yours has been rather irritating. First he catches my mook and then he prevents these children from returning back home."

A shape like that of a star with a jeering face materialises behind the two dimensional interlopers and began to glow softy.

"Now you know I'd love to have you stay for a little while longer Shirley (?), but I really cannot have both the fool and the children running around the place. It would be…heh, chaos."

Everyone suddenly feels the sensation that there is a mouth before their eyes, grinning madly.

"This is my world you're in, my dear, and so I must ask."

"Papers, please?"

olors64 wrote:

Established connection with UNDERTALE.EXE, loading assets…

Please select a human SOUL:

- DETERMINATION: Providing the most agency over the game, RED has access to SAVE and LOAD functions. With heightened senses, they can detect powerful attacks from afar. They can ascend to (higher META states than the rest of the SOULs) as well. STATs are the most well-rounded. Sticks, bats, and knives are among the most common of its weapons. Has the highest ATTACK of the souls, so the armor used for DEFENSE only covers a small surface area. It's LOVE increases most easily is the only soul to have no limit for this stat.

- BRAVERY: The most agile of the SOULs, ORANGE has the highest SPEED and opponents must move to survive its ATTACKs. FIGHTing is done with punching.

- JUSTICE: This SOUL is the most class-conscious. YELLOW will know if the party had encountered a miniboss, boss, final boss, and everything in between. CHECKing reveals the entire inventory of whoever is encountered. Guns are its most common weapon. It DEFENDs when attacked, ATTACKs when defended against. Chases those who flee, and it flees when chased.

- KINDNESS: This SOUL does anything it can to progress. For GREEN, the repository of ACT and even MERCY options are quite numerous as a result. It usually spends most battles healing the party. In the rare moments where it does FIGHT, it weaponizes cooking tools and the bullets are shaped like food. DEFENSEs are known to recover HP.

- PATIENCE: The most inert of the SOULs, LIGHT BLUE is the most unlikely to participate in battles, but when it shoots projectiles, opponents must stop moving so they can pass through undetected. It's weapons are known to spin, rotate and revolve rapidly. But paradoxically, the soul itself has the lowest SPEED. DEFENSEs surround the person's head.

- INTEGRITY: The wisest of the SOULs, BLUE is the most affected by gravity, and its projectiles submerge opponents as though they are deep underwater. This soul has what is easily the widest ACT menu in the game, it would have to summon new commands on the fly. It can switch MODEs more easily than other players. FIGHTing is done with kicking, but it is not always the most common way to ATTACK. DEFENSEs are strongest along the waist.

- PERSEVERANCE: The most intelligent of the SOULs, PURPLE's MENU has a complex vocabulary. While red is the most far-sighted, this one is the most near-sighted, so its ACTions typically focus inwards. The bullets are shaped like words and the weapon is paper. The DEFENSEs enhance the cooldown for when the SOUL takes damage.

(Excuse Mr DM. Do I have to roll a dice to righteously bitchslap the clown, or is it down to Kaijin to roll a dodge dice?)

(Or are things worked out using an entirely different method?)

Soup King wrote:

(Excuse Mr DM. Do I have to roll a dice to righteously bitchslap the clown, or is it down to Kaijin to roll a dodge dice?)

(Or are things worked out using an entirely different method?)

(I recommend:
- Forming new units
- Upgrade some of the existing units
- Roll perception checks
- Scout the area
- Mobilize
- Choose targets
- Select between FIGHT, (magic is currently unavailable), ACT_DIPLOMACY, ACT_CONSULT, ACT_INNOVATE, ACT_CULTURE, among other ACTs, MERCY, and the DEFensive options.
- Roll checks for the respective option.
)

(TIP: In the Dark World, it becomes far easier to make things up as you go along.)

Last edited Dec 30, 2023 at 07:12PM EST

"Who's Shirley?" Sourire asked completely unfamiliar with the name. She suddenly had a nurse uniform placed over her usual attire and was standing next to Ludibrium, who was dressed as a surgeon, they both stood in front of an operating table. Their patient: the script.

"Scapel." Ludibrium requested. Sourire handed it to him with haste.

"Scissors."

"Sharpie."

"Megaphone."

"String."

"Squirrel."

"Mallet."

"Rubber piggy."

Ludibrium stood back from the operating table. "The patient… they're… they're…"

"Cured!" Sourire cheered

The script had been purged of any reference to Soup King "RUBBER PIGGY" the jester and his companion to each other with excitement in their eyes and began to dance and sing in a mocking manner around the altered script while muffled cries emanated from the two Jack-In-The-Boxes.

Kommando_Kaijin wrote:

"Who's Shirley?" Sourire asked completely unfamiliar with the name. She suddenly had a nurse uniform placed over her usual attire and was standing next to Ludibrium, who was dressed as a surgeon, they both stood in front of an operating table. Their patient: the script.

"Scapel." Ludibrium requested. Sourire handed it to him with haste.

"Scissors."

"Sharpie."

"Megaphone."

"String."

"Squirrel."

"Mallet."

"Rubber piggy."

Ludibrium stood back from the operating table. "The patient… they're… they're…"

"Cured!" Sourire cheered

The script had been purged of any reference to Soup King "RUBBER PIGGY" the jester and his companion to each other with excitement in their eyes and began to dance and sing in a mocking manner around the altered script while muffled cries emanated from the two Jack-In-The-Boxes.

As your SOUL absorbs your units, its DETERMINATION is high enough for you to run around.

The fountain returns to its gold-color.

The Darkners all regain their corporeality.

Ralsei's fusion with Magos fades away, and the conjunction reverts back into an ethereal wave.

By this point, time had been reversed to early December.

Last edited Dec 30, 2023 at 07:59PM EST

Deblod100 wrote:

> Interact with Ralsei
> "Hey, you ok? You're finally awake. Where the hell are the stairs? We're going to miss class."

Time had reached a point just after everyone finished class for the year.

Kris's internal pressure is now only slightly above the healthy range. He feels content with this.
He is currently at LV -3, but even though his HP is in the negatives, the AND within him remains intact.

olors64 wrote:

(I recommend:
- Forming new units
- Upgrade some of the existing units
- Roll perception checks
- Scout the area
- Mobilize
- Choose targets
- Select between FIGHT, (magic is currently unavailable), ACT_DIPLOMACY, ACT_CONSULT, ACT_INNOVATE, ACT_CULTURE, among other ACTs, MERCY, and the DEFensive options.
- Roll checks for the respective option.
)

(TIP: In the Dark World, it becomes far easier to make things up as you go along.)

>ACT
>Flirt

Omega MISSINGNO wrote:

>ACT
>Flirt

Ralsei blushes, and the whole Kingdom gravitates towards you.

The FOUNTAIN shifts to a lime-color.

The Colossal flies in to mediate the relationship.

It looks like this: .

Soup King's INTelligence units discern the heart's classpect:
The Muse of Life

Last edited Dec 30, 2023 at 08:45PM EST

The Dark World is filled with bullets of pure ++KR++.

Gaster transforms into a grim reaper.

Sans and Papyrus begin growing their flesh back, incubating their bones and filling them with determination.

Kris surpasses his maximum HP.

Everyone’s SOULs continue to change modes..

STATS:

- RED: Kris’s color. Bullets are loyal to Kommando Kaijin or Deblod.
- ORANGE: (Kaijin and Deblod’s colors.) Independent of both Kris and one another, their kinetic energies maintain this mode.
- GOLD: (Soup King’s, Prince Ralsei’s, and Mage Mago’s color.) Bullets are either loyal to Soup King or the dual-princes.
- LIME GREEN: (Olors64’s color.) Bullets have beneficial effects-- they can heal characters OR progress the battle.
- GREEN: (Olors64’s ground state.) Bullets are the most rigid, dealing the most damage. I’ve been using ++KR++ to reach an excitation that cannot shoot these, but time is running out!
- CYAN: (Missingno’s color.) the inverse of ORANGE, but like it, CYAN is more of a transitional phase, occurring when a GREEN OR BLUE soul is maintained by strong potential energies.
- BLUE: (the ground state of Missingno.) The densest bullets of them all, everything around these can feel its gravitational pull.
- PURPLE: (Error.nullString(“”),) this color forms complex neural networks. Damage can be dealt in many different ways.

The entropy field is unbalanced.
@MISSINGNO please set the average time.
>_

Last edited Dec 31, 2023 at 07:52AM EST

(
Gaster: Fool, everyone’s choices aren’t supposed to matter.
Gaster: While I don’t entirely understand what you’re doing, we’re not making any progress!
Gaster: Isn’t your job to make everyone reach the goalposts?
Olors: Sorry Gaster.
Olors: Admittedly I’m not doing that great of a job hosting this.
Olors: I tried to harmonize the fountains but..
Olors: It’s making things more confusing--
Olors: and we didn’t even reach the end of the first chapter yet!
Olors: Anyways, here are some pointers:
Olors: First off, don’t call me that. Deltarune is quite complicated compared to its sister game,
Olors: That explains the lack of progress.
Olors: Second off, the players needing more determination is a must.
Olors: That requires draining their --KR-- and filling them with ++KR++, which would help.
Olors: Once your blasters are finished charging, the process will accelerate further.
Gaster: I’ve been turning Darkners into ghosts,
Gaster: They will be more capable of absorbing the blast.
Gaster: We just need to wait, that’s all.
Gaster: Oh hey, they’re finished charging!
Gaster: Ok, I’m going to go now.
Gaster: Goodbye
Olors: Goodbye
)
I have now downgraded into a cherub.
The
fountain disappeared.
The ANTI-GREEN fountain disappeared.
There are only (2) fountains left: Soup King’s and the ♠️Spade King’s♠️.

Last edited Dec 31, 2023 at 08:38AM EST

@Kommando Kaijin at this point you broke free from that guy.
Yoki, who regains consciousness,
joins your legions.
A young witch named Claire also joins you.

Last edited Jan 01, 2023 at 12:57AM EST

olors64 wrote:

@Kommando Kaijin at this point you broke free from that guy.
Yoki, who regains consciousness,
joins your legions.
A young witch named Claire also joins you.

Yoki: BEAM β
Her ears split apart revealing eyes that glow intensely.
She fires a beam at
the being that possessed her.
He loses ~70
of his HP and ~30% of his MP.%
Zera summons other being.
Uhh, you’re not going to make it.

GAME OVER

You have reached
an end.

>LOAD PREVIOUS POST
>TITLE SCREEN

move either of the two ♥️’s to navigate files.

Last edited Jan 01, 2023 at 03:30AM EST

Olors: Cherubim Cognition: Communion
Dice type: YahtzeeKind
>5d6
I roll (3) sixes, (1) five, (1) one.
>2d6
I reroll the five and one.
I get (1) two and (1) five
>2d6
I reroll the (1) three and (1) one
The total == 22
>Cancel Communion
Repulsed by the horrific three of a kind roll, I cease the action.
I had downgraded again

I am now a human who is among the Soup Kingdom’s nobility.
>_

>ACT: Redemption
(roll 20d20 to set the amount of
--KR-- reduced.
it decreases by 215
(roll 2d4 to set mode
1 == fire
2 == freeze
3 == lightning
4 == bone zone
)
I roll a four and a one.
I become engulfed in flames while I get stabbed by bones.

I’m still alive though, don’t worry.

Last edited Jan 01, 2023 at 10:33AM EST

Zera: Missingno what are you doing?
Zera: My boss is going to give me a lot of paperwork when I get back…
Zera: You're trying to distract me, aren't you?
Zera: Is that what it is?
Zera: This is going to be such a pain.
Zera: Well everyone knows my job isn't easy.
Zera: I should eventually get going…

Olors: No way, they're coming with me.
Olors: I refuse to let you or your accomplices take more of my friends.
Olors: You'll try to keep them down there forever.
Olors: Your days are numbered.
Olors: The entirely of this realm will perish, and if you don't leave, you'll be consumed, too.

Zera: You do remember that this is only a DEMO, right?
Zera: Yoki was already in the Dark World's shop.
Zera: If I wake her up in the full game, maybe we'll get to fight Kris, Susie and Ralsei?
Zera: Either that, or they run away.
Zera: I'm not sure, the game is not out yet….

Olors: Yeah, it isn't out yet, but they're working on it as we speak.
Olors: You see, I had even left a part of me in the nation of starvation.
Olors: You don't have power in this place anymore.
Olors: As the aeons progress, some people will break free from the inevitable destruction.
Olors: But the likes of you will be transported to other galaxies with no end in sight.
Olors: Only temmie can truly decide what happens to you.
Olors: Well, I gotta go now.
Olors: I have a game to fast through.
Olors: Goodbye..

Last edited Jan 03, 2023 at 11:15AM EST

Olors: Open Wormhole
In order to close the time loop, I form a wormhole to suck Kaijin back to the Undertale dimension.
(sorry for the bump, didn't want to create a paradox)

Last edited Jan 04, 2023 at 01:11PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!