Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

63,852 total conversations in 717 threads

+ New Thread

KYM plays Undertale

Last posted Apr 04, 2023 at 10:01AM EDT. Added Dec 11, 2023 at 03:59PM EST
355 posts from 8 users

Kitty, Pinky, Dusty all snuck into the lab via the ventilation system. Below them was an open room with with sterile white walls, to the east side of the room was some sort of security camera system and a desk with an old computer and a filthy pile of clutter and trash. A strange seemingly autonomous machine that resembled an ancient computer of the mid-20th Century with arms and a single leg terminating in a single wheel. Kitty began scanning the machine with her contact lenses in an attempt to find some sort of wireless receiver they could use to hack and disable it.

Kommando was reviewing several maps of the area in an attempt to solve the problem of how to move his numerous armored vehicles between the three floors of the area. Then it occurred to him: All of them besides the M1A2 Abrams could be lifted by a Mi-26 Heavy Transport Helicopter. With the Abrams being the only thing remaining, he quickly began looking to find a route that would allow it to advance upward. He quickly added another objective to Kitty's reconnaissance in the lab: Find a path for the armored vehicles.

Kommando_Kaijin wrote:

Kitty, Pinky, Dusty all snuck into the lab via the ventilation system. Below them was an open room with with sterile white walls, to the east side of the room was some sort of security camera system and a desk with an old computer and a filthy pile of clutter and trash. A strange seemingly autonomous machine that resembled an ancient computer of the mid-20th Century with arms and a single leg terminating in a single wheel. Kitty began scanning the machine with her contact lenses in an attempt to find some sort of wireless receiver they could use to hack and disable it.

Kommando was reviewing several maps of the area in an attempt to solve the problem of how to move his numerous armored vehicles between the three floors of the area. Then it occurred to him: All of them besides the M1A2 Abrams could be lifted by a Mi-26 Heavy Transport Helicopter. With the Abrams being the only thing remaining, he quickly began looking to find a route that would allow it to advance upward. He quickly added another objective to Kitty's reconnaissance in the lab: Find a path for the armored vehicles.

>temmie: summon Demon.Zera();
He attacks you!
Zera animates the shopkeeper’s doll!
Yoki wakes up and attacks!

Your LV is slightly higher than Zera’s

Last edited Dec 31, 2023 at 08:37PM EST

olors64 wrote:

>temmie: summon Demon.Zera();
He attacks you!
Zera animates the shopkeeper’s doll!
Yoki wakes up and attacks!

Your LV is slightly higher than Zera’s

>Zera: Act: binding

Zera: in this current state, I am unable to hurt you.
Zera: but at the same time, you can’t hurt me.
you are no longer stuck
Zera: this dimension is very unstable…
Zera: the sooner you leave, the sooner you can join your friends
Yoki wakes up
Yoki: …
Yoki: …
Yoki: ok where did you take me this time.

Zera gets nervous
Zera: j.. just doing my job
Yoki: it’s been almost a day
Yoki: this better not mess up my schedule
Zera: what are you talking about
Zera: it’s empty, remember?
Claire appears
she casts healing spells, recovering your HP
your automations are re-unlocked!
Zera: you’re making a big mistake
Zera: did you even check the rest of the timeline first?
Claire: I did
Claire: I just wanted things to continue happening

Last edited Jan 01, 2023 at 05:03PM EST

Kitty was unable to hijack the machine, so she instead shifted her focus to the security cameras. She wirelessly hacked the console on the east side of the room from her hiding spot, mapped the building and formatted the security system's hard drives. She then prepared to handle the robot, she had Pinky, who had brought a man-portable Lightning Cannon with her fire upon it. The robot burst apart collapsed upon being hit. Now that they had access to the floor, they began investigating the lab more thoroughly. They cleared the second floor and then went to clear the bathroom, but found a strange elevator instead.

"This wasn't on the map?" Kitty commented.

She then proceeded to call for backup. CIDI arrived, followed by the soldiers from before and proceeded to make preparations for exploring the uncharted section of the Lab.

Kommando had finished studying a copy of the map Kitty had sent him. He had discovered several elevators. He marked them as being of extreme importance for use in transporting the M1A2 Abrams. The success of their advance relied on them securing those elevators.

Claire: ok good
Claire: I’m now sensing a strange presence
Claire: the grey ectoplasm is merging together
Yoki: do you think it’s those things that were made earlier?
Claire: Seems most likely

Kitty, Pinky and Dusty got into the elevator with three soldiers. As soon as it began moving, the elevator immediately lost power and crashed down it's shaft. Kitty and her group were unharmed, they informed Kommando of the elevator's failure and began to continue down the hall. There were computer terminals on the wall, Kitty accessed them and sent the information they contained back to Kommando.

"So, they were performing unethical experiments on humans down there?" Kommando said, having just finished reading the information from the terminals.

"Looks like it, I almost don't feel bad about what happened at that bridge a while back now." Kitty responded as she scanned down the next hallway.

Kitty and her group advanced down a room and found what appeared to be another elevator at he end of the hallway. Scans revealed that it had no power, Kitty immediately called for an additional team to help search for the generators. CIDI rappelled down the first elevator shaft and joined Kitty's group. CIDI would search a hall to the East, while Kitty and her group would search a hall to the West.

, and Amalgamate (Reaper Bird and ‎Endogeny) flee to Amalgamate and Lemon Bread (Snowdrake's Mother and Lemon Bread). Now both your teams are fighting all five Amalgamates!
"Five? That's only four!" I know. A trio of ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎(Memoryhead) join the battle as well!

Kitty and her group went West and and found what appeared to be a control panel for a generator. It required a key, there was a note on the ground that mentioned a sink. Kitty began looking in one of the sinks in the room outside when suddenly a putrid white liquid oozed out from the faucet. She leapt backwards and Pinky fired her Lightning Cannon at it. The liquid creature shrieked and recoiled down the drain, leaving a key behind. Kitty grabbed it and used it on the control panel, it fit. They welded the sink's drain and faucet shut then proceeded to meet up with CIDI to the East.

CIDI came to a room full of beds, there was a door leading North and a door leading further East. CIDI split into two, The twins and J, who had accompanied them, went North, Smithson and Dixon went East. The latter two walked down a hall with some mirrors and flowers, Smithson thought she saw something in one of the mirrors.

"You see anything, Dixon?"

"Negative."

They continued down and found a control panel that required a key, they turned around to the sight of a large bird-like creature at the end of the hallway. It was so tall that it had to hunch and crawl down the hall towards them. Smithson threw a M14 incendiary grenade at it causing it to shriek and curl around itself in a snake-like fashion upon being ignited. The two quickly ran past the burning creature and barricaded the door behind them with some of the beds. A key fell onto floor out of one the beds and Dixon picked it up.

"I hope that's not for the panel we just came from." Smithson grunted.

The twins walked into a room with several fans in the wall blowing intensely. They found a switch but decided against flipping it. Returning, they found Smithson and Dixon staring angrily at a barricade they had constructed over the door to the East. Kitty and her group appeared and inquired as to if they found anymore generators. Upon learning about the creature in the East hallway, she sent the three soldiers to dispatch the creature. The creature was incapacitated in the corner, covered, still on fire. The three soldiers fired on it with their 1.2-inch autocannons, causing it to splatter and fall apart with every hit. The creature had turned to liquid and was in several pieces at the end of the hall. Dixon walked to back to the control panel and tried the key, it didn't fit. They proceeded back to the North and walked Eastward down the hall. CIDI came to a door and entered the room. At the end was a bathtub and in the bathtub, behind the curtains was a long, tall, inhuman figure that was shaking back and forth in a demented manner. Smithson pulled out her Mk 153 SMAW and fired it at the creature, revealing nothing but a now-demolished bathtub and another key that was sitting in front of the rubble.

"Better safe than sorry." She said.

Kitty and her group walked past a large animal skull-like machine, as she walked to the terminal to try and find any information on the machine, she was blocked by a hideous, deformed creature. The three soldiers immediately fired on it with both their autocannons and rotary guns, the creature splattered and leaped at the soldiers, only for one of them to catch it and throw it down the hole the machine sat in. Kitty hacked the terminal and sent it's information to Kommando. After that debacle Kitty opted to inspect a room to the North instead of searching further Westward. In the room she found a TV with a VHS player and a large collection of VHS tapes, they were nothing but cartoons and family videos. Next to one of the shelves was another control panel, the key from the room with the beds fit into it and activated it. She then entered the next room, which was filled with a fog. She walked through it, investigating each of the freezers in the room. After she checked the last one, it turned white and began changing shape.

"Aww… HELL NO!!!" Kitty yelled. She grabbed one of the huge freezers and flung it at the creature as if it weighed nothing. The creature was caught in the freezer's open doors and got trapped inside it. CIDI entered the room and put the key they found into the Control Panel. Kitty found another key on the floor where the creature was standing. She grabbed it and went back to the control panel in the mirror hallway and inserted it into the panel. With all the generators powering the door activated they returned to the second elevator. The door was open but the elevator itself did not have power. Kitty, Pinky and Dusty went through a door in the side of the elevator into what appeared to be a utility corridor of some sort. Inside the found another generator that appeared to be connected to the elevator, Kitty turned it on and as the lights flickered on four more of the strange liquid creatures appeared and attacked them. Pinky drove one off with her Lightning Cannon and Kitty and Dusty slowed two others down with their Carbine and Rotary Gun respectively. The three soldiers had followed them into the room and smashed the fourth one with their fists, causing it to splash all over the room and attempt to reform. Kitty, Pinky and Dusty ran out of the room amid the panic. The twin with the grenade launcher attached to her M16A2 splattered one of the creatures that had followed them out with a 40MM grenade. Once the three soldier barrelled their way through the creatures and once they were on the elevator, they ascended back to the lab.

"We can't just let stuff like that run around down there. We need to demolish this facility immediately." Kommando ordered.

Kitty sent the three soldiers back down to plant Nuclear-Fusion Demolition Charges in critical areas of the Lab to demolish it and either utterly annihilate or at the very least, trap the creatures down there. The trio fought their way through the now enraged and swarming Amalgamates, blasting and punching a path through them to the elevator generator room, where they planted the first charge. They then marched down the decrepit and dank halls in their armor, it being sufficient to protect them from the great and unnatural strength the creatures evidently possessed. They planted another charge in the fan room and another in the freezer room. Once those hand been planted, they began the arduous task of returning to the elevator while fighting the swarm of liquid filth that was shambling and slithering down every dark hall of the lab. Once they had returned they immediately evacuated the lab and sheltered in place as the explosion collapsed all three layers of the Hotlands. The Northeast corner was the only area that escaped destruction. The collapse had created a piled of rubble all the way to the third level out of what remained of the terrain some structures.

"Excellent! Now we can move forward!" Kommando announced. The armored vehicles ascended the mountain of debris and approached a blue building with a sign out over the entrance that read: "MTT"

Shirley sat next to Kommando inside the Bradley

"What was that blast just now? We're not getting into another huge battle are we?" Shirley asked.

"No, Shirley. We're just demolishing an obstacle in our way." Kommando replied.

"Why are we down here anyways, Kommando?" Shirley continued.

"Oh… I just… slipped and fell…" Kommando began as he started explaining the first couple of pages of this thread to Shirley.

Yoki: Huh, I guess I blend right in with his units.
Yoki: This is much better than I was expecting.
Claire is exploring the true lab on her own.
She is gathering the monster goop that is scattered all over the place.

If Yoki dies, it’s game over.
When she goes, everything does.

Alphys: w.. what’s going on now?
Alphys: is someone destroying this lab?
Alphys: d.. do they have any idea how long it took to get all this research?
Claire: hi, wh--
Alphys: !!
Alphys: Where’d you come from? Are you the one ruining this place?
Claire: nope, not me
Zera reappeared
Zera: I’m not doing this…
Zera: I tried to prevent him from escaping, but
Zera: he broke free
Zera: While this dimension is certainly not stable, I don’t think we should sit back and let it happen.

Alphys: He’s right
Alphys: I could have stopped this.
Alphys: Had I not been hidden here, I could’ve defeated him before the underground transformed.
Alphys: It’s time to end this right here, right now!

Zera attacks!!
Alphys attacks!!
Claire follows them.
She begins casting a force-field spell.
Yoki’s DEF greatly increases.
Alphys’s DEF greatly increases.

Zera: [target: CIDI]
Zera: Beam
>10d10
59 percent base damage to CIDI
(Roll d8 for courage divider to reduce damage.
d8 == divide by 10
d7 == divide by 9
d6 == divide by 8
etc.)
Last edited Jan 03, 2023 at 09:47AM EST

Omega MISSINGNO wrote:

The island shakes. Is anybody on the surface?

I’m floating a safe distance away, watching the chaos unfold. If Kaijin doesn’t survive, me and Zera would begin fighting over the soul fragments. That is, unless he reverses time of course.
As for Yoki, I will do what I can to reduce her nightmares.

Last edited Jan 03, 2023 at 02:37PM EST

When the Lamb broke the fourth zone, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, "Come." I looked, and behold, an ashen Bradley; and he who sat in it had the name Kaijin; and Hell was following with him.

Kommando's forces took position outside the building. They debated as to if they should clear the building or simply destroy it via artillery.

"They're monsters! No better than vicious animals, we all saw what they did in those labs. We should just blow the to kingdom come and get on with it!" Smithson commented.

"There might be valuable information inside that building, nonetheless it does appear to be occupied and most likely defended." Kitty countered, she continued: "All of our personnel are prepared for Chemical Warfare, all we would have to do is fire a few artillery shells armed with a nerve agent through the windows and there would most likely be a significantly reduced amount of resistance, if any."

"It's a brutally clever idea, but what about international interference and/or condemnation?" Dixon asked, forgetting the details of her theater.

"When have we ever let that get in our way?" Kommando commented. "You do remember that whatever happens down here is evidently hidden from the international communities, that includes the ones that oppose us, too?" He continued. "Besides, it's not like we're dealing with people, or even humans for that matter."

Kitty was confused. "International Communities? What do you mean by that? There's been hardly anyone left since the late 21st-"

The twin with the grenade launcher interjected. "Chemical Weapons provide a distinct advantage over enemies like these creatures: Disorganized, Unprepared, dare I say improperly armed as well? They could not defend themselves from an attack in the slightest. The only question that remains is that if it affect their biology? If there's anything like those creatures in that lab, do they even breath?"

Kommando looked proudly upon the young Ms. McMadeth, he was much more content with her conduct than her sister's.

"What an astute observation, Lucy!" He said with an air of delight. "Well, they've been vulnerable to almost everything we've thrown at the thus far, so I'd say that it's a good chance that this too will succeed." He explained.

Work commenced immediately to prepare a Chemical Attack. VX Gas was pulled from stored and prepared for use. The soldiers were all safe in their armor and Kitty and her two friends were still wearing their armor from the previous battle. Kommando confined Shirley to the M2A4 Bradley, her being the only one of them not equipped for a Nuclear, Biological and/or Chemical scenario. Kommando prepared for another massive troop movement. All that blocked their exit now was some sort of power plant beyond the building. The end was coming into sight.

Kommando_Kaijin wrote:

Kommando's forces took position outside the building. They debated as to if they should clear the building or simply destroy it via artillery.

"They're monsters! No better than vicious animals, we all saw what they did in those labs. We should just blow the to kingdom come and get on with it!" Smithson commented.

"There might be valuable information inside that building, nonetheless it does appear to be occupied and most likely defended." Kitty countered, she continued: "All of our personnel are prepared for Chemical Warfare, all we would have to do is fire a few artillery shells armed with a nerve agent through the windows and there would most likely be a significantly reduced amount of resistance, if any."

"It's a brutally clever idea, but what about international interference and/or condemnation?" Dixon asked, forgetting the details of her theater.

"When have we ever let that get in our way?" Kommando commented. "You do remember that whatever happens down here is evidently hidden from the international communities, that includes the ones that oppose us, too?" He continued. "Besides, it's not like we're dealing with people, or even humans for that matter."

Kitty was confused. "International Communities? What do you mean by that? There's been hardly anyone left since the late 21st-"

The twin with the grenade launcher interjected. "Chemical Weapons provide a distinct advantage over enemies like these creatures: Disorganized, Unprepared, dare I say improperly armed as well? They could not defend themselves from an attack in the slightest. The only question that remains is that if it affect their biology? If there's anything like those creatures in that lab, do they even breath?"

Kommando looked proudly upon the young Ms. McMadeth, he was much more content with her conduct than her sister's.

"What an astute observation, Lucy!" He said with an air of delight. "Well, they've been vulnerable to almost everything we've thrown at the thus far, so I'd say that it's a good chance that this too will succeed." He explained.

Work commenced immediately to prepare a Chemical Attack. VX Gas was pulled from stored and prepared for use. The soldiers were all safe in their armor and Kitty and her two friends were still wearing their armor from the previous battle. Kommando confined Shirley to the M2A4 Bradley, her being the only one of them not equipped for a Nuclear, Biological and/or Chemical scenario. Kommando prepared for another massive troop movement. All that blocked their exit now was some sort of power plant beyond the building. The end was coming into sight.

Considering what you’ve been doing, I find it interesting that you consider monsters to be no better than animals, but you have more in common with them than you realize.
Of course, this doesn’t make you less than human, there are many strange people out there.
This whole adventure, you’ve been very reckless which had lead to very crazy consequences.
Even if the rest of humanity is unable to stop you, there will always be other hazards, animate or inanimate, normal or paranormal, that can and will stop you.
Also, you didn’t actually kill the amalgamates.
They can’t be killed, remember?

olors64 wrote:

Considering what you’ve been doing, I find it interesting that you consider monsters to be no better than animals, but you have more in common with them than you realize.
Of course, this doesn’t make you less than human, there are many strange people out there.
This whole adventure, you’ve been very reckless which had lead to very crazy consequences.
Even if the rest of humanity is unable to stop you, there will always be other hazards, animate or inanimate, normal or paranormal, that can and will stop you.
Also, you didn’t actually kill the amalgamates.
They can’t be killed, remember?

(Technically, if you were to somehow have End-Genocide-Route stats and items and fight an Amalgamate, you could kill one if you land all hits perfectly.)

Kommando looked towards Olors64. "After all this? The random encounters in Snowdin? The refusal to cooperate in Waterfall? The lab and it's records of inhumane experiments? After all that? I fail to see how anyone could excuse their actions. All I've been doing is defending myself and now… humanity." He looked back over the preparations, waiting for the signal that everything was ready.

Been defending yourself and humanity? The monsters have been sealed here for ages and, once you and the rest of us came in, the dust of what used to be monsters began to pile up. These amalgamates have had it way worse, being fused with each other, unable to leave and see their families. We could’ve saved them. We could have brought them back up.
But that didn’t happen.
Now, the monsters are terrified of us. Even humans are terrified of us. The ends do not justify the means. The means can ruin the path to the end.
Very few monsters have attacked us, and I don’t blame them for avoiding us, and fearing for their lives.
Flowey would be pleased by the deaths that occurred.
You may actually be fulfilling his plans as we speak.

"We began wandering down here and they attacked us from the wilderness, we killed them in self-defense. If they had not attacked us, we would not have attacked them. With the large attack by the fish-woman and the discovery of the lab, it is evident that they were always hostile to us and that peace was never an option. No further justification is needed." Kommando remarked. "Oh… and about that flower…" He continued. "He's not going to survive another encounter with us."

Knowing the events that are about to unfold, I watch from a safe distance.
"I hope Flowey did not possess too many humans…"
"Then again, him attempting to possess Kaijin would be suicidal."

I scatter the dust I had accumulated onto the vines.
"Unless there is still some left unaccounted for, this should help fulfill the requirements."
"At least this will make his appearance far more pleasant than the other form we dealt with."

The Great Liberation is so close, I can even smell it.
For any warlike state, there is some degree of pacifism.
For any peaceful state, there is some degree of violence.
Very soon, the two shall reach equilibrium once again.

Last edited Jan 04, 2023 at 01:32PM EST

The artillery rang loud through the air. The artillery shells went through the windows and a mist burst from every opening in the building. Kommando's forced waited a few hours and began marching through the building, investigating each room and stepping over the corpses of the creatures that had taken shelter inside the building. Hallways were blocked off with barricades and behind them were more cadavers that had met their end before they could spring the trap they had set inside the building, CIDI was correct: they didn't have any defense against a chemical attack. They had cut apart the last makeshift barricade blocking a door and were greeted by one of the creatures that was only beginning to succumb. It lunged at them in a last-ditch effort to retaliate but instead fell limp on the floor, writhing a little before struggling to grasp at it's own throat and finally freezing, having lost control of it's body. Smithson decided to spare it from asphyxiation and pulled out her sidearm and executed it.

They came to a stop at a bridge behind the building, it was too small and most likely too weak to support their vehicles. Kommando called in a M1074 Joint Assault Bridge to solve the issue but waited to deploy it. He wanted to know what was in the strange power plant that appeared to be their final obstacle. But how would he gather that information? He sat down as the decontamination teams began their work and began pondering as to what his next strategy should be.

My soul’s solid state ends, returning to the ground state.
From my perspective, it was as though I had traveled to the future.

It’s sinking? Well, I suppose it’s for the best. After all, they need a way out that doesn’t involve falling an unsurvivable height.

Last edited Jan 13, 2023 at 04:07PM EST

The island busts through the clouds, then bounces across the water before finally landing in the Pacific Ocean. The entirety of the island prior to the CORE has detached. What used to be MTT Resort is now acting as a passageway to San Francisco.

Last edited Jan 13, 2023 at 05:45PM EST

Kitty, Pinky, Dusty and several fireteams of Soldiers marched into the CORE for reconnaissance. They encountered a few handfuls of creatures, but their resistance was inadequate, eventually Kitty and her friends found themselves in a room with what appeared to be another one of the robot from earlier. It flipped a switch on it's back and transformed into a strange pink and black clad super-star of some sort.

"That's it! There's only one way to handle this!" Kitty said as she, Pinky and Dusty pulled out their instruments and began dueling their musical capabilities against the machine.

Kitty led for the first song.

Pinky started for the next.

Dusty then took charge.

Then, all three of them stood front and center and performed their finale.

As Pinky played her guitar gradually had become charged with a strange energy, taking the opportunity, she slammed her guitar onto the ground and a wave of it shot across the ground. Upon contact with the robot, the wave shot up it's leg and blew it's limbs off. With the robot reduced to a torso that was slowly beginning to fade, Dusty picked it up and set it to the side of the room.

"I didn't think we were that good!" Kitty said.

"Well, I guess we're clear to move ahead then." Pinky continued.

Kitty informed Kommando that the path ahead was cleared and all of his forces swarmed into the elevator and continued ahead.

Kommando's forces ventured through the empty halls and corridors of New Home. They came across a house similar to the one in the ruins, they were then attacked by what appeared to be a final wave of the creatures, who were now rambling about a "first human" and "souls." Kommando's forces dominated everything they came across with absolute strength. They found themselves inside what appeared to be a throne room of sorts. A creature that appeared to be a King of some sort stood before them. After refusing to surrender, Kommando's forces executed it and continued until they found themselves in front of what appeared to be a barrier. They marched towards it and found that it did not impede them in the slightest and once out of the strange place they were, celebrated and sent out a signal for their extraction. With their return home imminent, Kommando, J, Kitty, Pinky, Dusty, CIDI and Shirley decided that it they owed themselves a vacation.

Kommando sat back on a recliner while watching YTPs and drinking Sweetened Tea.

"Yeah, sure it is…" He scoffed before taking another sip while waiting for extraction.

Kommando had shifted to doodling Shirley in her swimsuit: a blue tank top and shorts. He really couldn't have cared less about whatever was about to happen.

Kitty, however, had noticed that her twintails had become unruly, refusing to stay flopped down behind her head like normal, they were instead arching and sticking together in ways that aggravated her immensely.

"Darn it! Why's this always happen when something bad's about to-" She had stopped fiddling with her hair. "Oh, no! OH NO!!!! NO!!!!"

"What's wrong Kitty?" Pinky asked.

"I forgot to check if we were within copyright laws to perform those songs!"

"OH NO!!!!!!!" They screamed in unison.

Kommando pulls his sunglasses down to stare at the plant.

"Ah, this little shit…" He said as he pulled out a M320 Grenade Launcher Module and fired a single XM1060 Thermobaric 40mm grenade at the flower, causing it to be ripped apart from the blast and burnt from the heat.

Kitty stared at the blast in concern.

Wait, if Flowey doesn’t have a soul, then is it even possible to kill him?

I loudly ask “Why?” in response to Flowey’s question to test if he’s still alive.

Kommando inserted another round into the grenade launcher.

"Yeah, they really miss you, too. You should stick with them this time." He said as he fired, this time the blast spread defoliants all over the ground, making it unsuitable for any kind of plant life.

Kitty was already looking back and forth from where the flower was rapidly shriveling into a black and brown husk of decaying plant matter and the progress of the airlift that was sent to extract them with an expression of increasing concern.

"Come on… come on…" She mumbled under her breath. Then she realized something and she began to log in to every social media account she had.

Another Flowey emerges. "How rude. I'm not sure your friends would like that. Maybe I'll call them to teach you some manners."
NOTE: Nobody is currently connected to the Internet. Read that as you will.

Last edited Jan 19, 2023 at 09:20PM EST

Kitty then began broadcasting the words to summon forth the one thing that she was sure would get what she wanted done:

"Everybody, I've come to make an announcement: Flowey is a bitch-ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking uniform. That's right, he took his flower-fucking thorny tentacles out and he said his souls were *"This Big.* I was like "That's disgusting." So I'm making a callout post on my Twitter dot com: Flowey, you've got a small stamen, it's the size of this seed but waayyy smaller and guess what? Here's what my "girls" look like!"

Kitty made a slobbery explosion sound with her mouth as a pair of large Gunfire Support Ships appeared in the atmosphere above them and were prepared to obliterate the crust of the planet once everyone had escaped into orbit.

"That's right baby! All artillery! No petals! No "friendliness pellets! It looks like two ships and your doom!"

At this point the airlift had arrived and everyone was evacuated, leaving Flowey in confusion. The ships took aim at his location with the full intent of pulverizing an entire continent if necessary.

"He tried to fuck me with some freaky hentai shit, so guess what? I'm gonna fuck this planet! Yep, that's right, this is what you get! MY SUPER NUCLEAR FUSION PISS! Except I'm not just gonna piss on this planet, I'm gonna go deeper! I'm PISSING ON THE UNDERGROUND! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT TOBY FOX? I PISSED ON THE UNDERGROUND! YOU IDIOT!"

The rounds fired by the ships landed directly on Flowey and brought the complete annihilation of him and the terrain, exposing the planet's core to the cold void of space. The ships then projected a rapidly decreasing timer onto the planets atmosphere.

"You have 23 hours before the piss drrrrrrop-ell-itz hit the fucking planet, now get outta my sight before I piss on you too!"

Kommando, Kitty and everyone watched from aboard one of the ships as the planet slowly began crumbling under it's own gravity back into a spherical shape. To ensure that nothing survived, another salvo was fired, this time igniting a sustained Nuclear Fusion reaction where the core once was. The heat and radiation would cook anything on the remnant of the planet to mere atoms.

With their job done, Kommando, Kitty and the ships prepared to return to the nearest Space Force base. Kommando, being done with this, proceeded to recreate the ending of the 2003 First-Person Shooter Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior and stare at the flaming remains of the planet as the ship did whatever form of faster-than-light travel it does because I haven't figured that part of it out yet, I want to be original but I have no idea of something other than generic warp-drive/hyperspace stuff but I feel like that's too generic. I dunno, maybe Alcubierre drives? That's technically real life. Let's just roll with that, they use Alcubierre drives.

The power in your spaceship goes out. You turn around to see Flowey in a flower pot on the ground. "Y o u i d i o t s." Your vision goes blank.
Once your sight returns to you, you realize you're on the beach where you were before you destroyed the Earth. Asriel stands before you. "You really thought that could kill me? I'm insulted." He summons a pair of Chaos Slicers. A battle begins!
Music

Castiellea, the robed woman, had been interrupted while bathing. She peered around the corner of her bathroom in her bathrobe door towards the presence she perceived watching her and then walked towards it.

"You're still here?" She questioned. "It's over, go home." She walked back to her bathroom and waved her hand at the presence to leave. "Go!"

Castiellea was dismayed to find that she was still being watched.

"Please… what do you want me to do about it? I can't just throw them back to the world, they destroyed it."

Sensing that her audience was genuinely displeased with the ending her creator had established, she sought to compromise.

"Fine, suit yourself. I shall pick a different band of warriors to fight the sole remaining inhabitant of that planet." And with a wave of her hand a group of 5 mechanical armor-clad warriors appeared before Asriel. Their helmets were modeled after various dog skulls and they bore an X-like symbol across their breastplates. Equipped with carbines similar to Kitty's, laser pistols, and various improvised weapons made from tools originally meant for agricultural work and an army of modified farming automatons to support them, they stood bravely in the face of their strange enemy.

"Wacha reckin' dis' is?" Said one of them, armor painted red, blue and gold and with a helmet resembling the skull of a Great Dane.

"I dunno what it is, but I's don' like it. It looks like somethin' thems city slickers would sents' at us." Said another one of them, armor painted black and white and with a helmet resembling the skull of a Boxer.

"Well, les' get rid of its den'. Eddie, you got the incinerator, right?" Said a third one. Armor painted in psychidelic shades of green, gold and purple and adorned with feathers, cheap plastic jewels, beads and an odd Fleur-de-lis motif, his helmet resembled the skull of a Saint Bernard.

"I gots it, right here." Said one, evidently named Eddie, who's armor was painted with splotches of various greens and browns, making him the only one appearing to try and camouflage into his surroundings. His helmet resembled the skull of a Pug

"Les' get it on den!" Said the last one, who had neglected to pick a paintjob for his armor, making it a faintly dark green metallic color with it's unpainted bronze-colored joints shining whenever he moved his arms, his helmet resembled the skull of a greyhound.

And so the final battle began…

The 5 started firing on the strange goat-like creature and sending their automatons towards it en masse. They numbered like the stars and for everyone of them destroyed, 10 more swarmed from over the hills. Although they had no shortage of firepower and were of unparalleled marksmanship, they didn't seem to be able to do more than force the creature to dodge.

The Greyhound noticed what appeared to be a strange interface of sorts off to the side. After ordering a group of heavily-armed automatons to guard him, he began tinkering with it. He eventually came to a menu of some sorts and found a button labeled "SAVE" having tampered with the other options to no avail, he raised his thick, metal-encased fist in the air and began repeatedly smashing the button over and over again.

The other four were fighting with everything they had. Any attack directed towards them was either deflected off of their armor or dodged completely. Although they were at little risk of any sort of harm from this creature, they found that it was as safe as them.

(Also, just saw your second post. Kommando, Kitty and everyone from the original group has already left via the ships from earlier. The 5 Dog Skull Warriors are the only ones there.)

Last edited Jan 20, 2023 at 04:03PM EST

A voice long thought gone crackled over the radio.

"Remember…Remember the teachings of the martyr, St. Toaster the Reasonable, hallowed be his name."

With another crackle of static, the voice disappeared as suddenly as it came.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!